- You have no items in your shopping cart !
• 2 c. frozen shelled edamame
• 1 clove garlic
• ⅓ c. tahini
• 3 tbsp. lemon juice
• 1 tsp. salt
• ¼ tsp. ground cumin
• 6 tbsp. water
• 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
• Serve with: assorted cut vegetables
1. Place edamame in medium glass bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Place edamame and garlic in food processor; process until puréed. Add tahini, lemon juice, salt and cumin. Process until smooth. With motor running, drizzle in water and olive oil until absorbed.
3. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to a week. Drizzle with additional olive oil if desired.